The concern for the security and privacy protection of all data you provide us is constant. In addition to compliance with the law, data collection and processing is carried out under strict control and security measures to prevent unauthorized or incorrect access or manipulation of this data. The use and protection of your personal data by ZENITFLOWER, LDA. comply with EU Regulation 2016/679.
The entity responsible for processing your data is ZENITFLOWER, LDA., located at Rua José Augusto Vieira, 39, 4705-098 Braga, NIPC 509839410.
ZENITFLOWER, LDA. processes your personal data with your consent when making a purchase or when using our site. This matter can be done orally, in writing or through our website.
ZENITFLOWER, LDA. may collect the following information from site users:
- Identification and contact details: name, email address, address, date of birth, taxpayer number, telephone number, gender;
- Payment data: account number or IBAN (either on receipt of payments, or provided by the customer for possible reimbursement);
- Online behavior data: History of products and services you searched for or purchased, and all information regarding your page navigation and your interaction with the brand.
ZENITFLOWER, LDA. will use your data for the following purposes:
- Managing your online purchase: We use the personal information you give us when you register in the online store to process and send your request, as well as to inform you by email, telephone and/or SMS about the status of your order and other communications thereon that are deemed relevant to provide you the best service.
- Managing Your Record: We use your navigation information, such as products you have viewed or added to your shopping cart or your purchase history, and location to bring you information about the offers, services, and products that best suit your needs.
- Transaction management: for issuing invoices for the acquisition of goods and services and related documents.
- Customer support: to follow up on any issues regarding item exchanges or returns as well as any refunds that may be required.
- Direct marketing: to send correspondence with promotions, news and other information of interest to you, through email and/or SMS, either directly or through companies carefully selected for this purpose.
- - Quality and satisfaction assessment: for sending satisfaction surveys, by email, to customers who have made purchases on the online platform.
- your verbal or written consent to receive emails or SMS with news or other relevant communications;
- purchase execution and sale contract;
- legal obligation to issue invoices or related documents in each transaction;
- the legitimate interest of ZENITFLOWER, LDA. on creating a profile for each customer to provide them with personalized information for its own benefit;
- the legitimate interest of ZENITFLOWER, LDA. to continually improving the products and services it offers for the customer benefit.
The data you make available for managing your purchase or online registration will be retained until you decide to cancel your online registration. Data collected in connection with transaction management or customer support will be retained for as long as necessary to resolve the request. Data processed by direct marketing channels will be retained until you decide to unsubscribe from our newsletter. The data processed in the circumstance of quality and satisfaction evaluation will be used sporadically for the time necessary to send the evaluation questionnaires.
ZENITFLOWER, LDA. reserves the right to share your data, and not more than strictly necessary, with entities that provide us with services in the context of order distribution and delivery, financial services and direct marketing and web hosting services. In case it is requested to include taxpayer number in the invoice, by legal requirement, we will have to hand this data to the Tax Authority. If you are required to transmit your data under any circumstances to third parties, it will only be to companies that comply with the data protection requirements imposed by us.
In order to protect your personal data, we have a number of information security measures and procedures in place that prevent unauthorized use of your data, unauthorized access and disclosure, loss, alteration or deletion, either by restricting the use of your data. access to personal data, by enhancing security in their storage, or by protecting and monitoring computer devices, preventing unauthorized access and use of data by third parties.
In a commitment to keep your personal data protected, we constantly update and improve our protection measures.
You may at any time exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: access to personal data that we keep and that concern you;
- Right of rectification: request the correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data. You can also conveniently change them in your user account;
- Right to delete: request the deletion of personal data that is no longer necessary for the purpose that led to its collection or processing or if its processing is unlawful;
- Right to limitation of processing: request limitation of the processing of your data in specific cases;
- Right to portability: to receive personal data concerning you that you have provided, in a structured format, commonly used and automatically readable, and the right to transmit such data to another controller;
- Right of opposition and automated individual decisions: request that decisions based on automated processing of data that concern or significantly affect you are made by real people, not just computers. Also, you are entitled in this case to express your point of view and to dispute the decision.
To prosecute any of these rights or if you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us at [email protected].